Catalyst Church in Santa Paula, CA is searching for a full time Worship & Arts Pastor to join our incredible staff team. Catalyst Church was planted in Ventura, CA in 2007 with the mission of “helping people far from God find life in Jesus Christ” and has since moved to Santa Paula after planting a second campus there in 2011. Catalyst is honored to be a non-denominational, multi-generational and multi-ethnic church in a highly diverse city.
Over the past 6 years we have experienced consistent growth, expanded ministries, and increased community influence. We are known as a church that deeply cares about saving those far from God, reaching the next generation, and meeting the practical needs in the community. We own our church buildings, have a thriving mid-week preschool, run a high impact after school program for teens, healthy children and youth ministries, and we have a huge vision to reach the city with the gospel. Pre-COVID, we averaged 400-425 in attendance on Sundays with multiple worship services. We have a dedicated and passionate staff team and we are looking for the right Worship & Arts Pastor to help our church thrive in the next season of ministry.
Full Time: Salary Based on Experience & Education
Reports To: Lead Pastor, Chris Hall
- As the primary worship leader, create a Christ-centered, meaningful and engaging Sunday worship experience for everyone regardless of where they are at in their faith journey.
- Shepherd, develop and empower the leaders and teams within your ministries.
- Oversee the production and team for Catalyst Church Online/Livestream.
- Oversee the production and team for all video elements that tell the story of our people and reinforce the culture of our church.
- Participate alongside the staff team to implement the mission and vision of the church.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Lead Pastor.
Am I A Fit?
- A man or woman with a vibrant faith in God, a pursuit of Christ-like integrity, and a strong team oriented work ethic.
- A love for the local church, grace for those far from God, and a passion for helping people worship God through music and the arts.
- A call to vocational/pastoral ministry that balances an authentic love for people and a drive for excellence.
- An experienced worship leader who can lead modern worship with authenticity and creativity.
- A leader who can build growing and healthy teams: One who can creatively and intentionally develop musicians, worship leaders, digital media teams, and other creative arts teams.
- A gifted musician who can lead vocally & with guitar or piano and the confidence to speak in front of large groups of people to lead them into responsive worship.
- A director of vocalists and musicians who can make the most of any band arrangement.
- An organizer who can administrate multiple teams and responsibilities.
- A creative who possesses an eye for great graphic design and quality digital media production. A working knowledge of Premiere, Ableton and DMX Lighting design (or equivalent) is preferred.
Our Style & Technology:
Catalyst Church has an upbeat, authentic, and modern style of worship, preaching that is relatable and challenging for both the churched and unchurched, and an invitational, come as you are culture. We play a lot of Elevation Worship, Mosaic MSC, Citizens, Hillsong United, Vertical Worship, Jesus Culture, and many other modern worship songs. We run on a Behringer X32 and have wireless capability for most instruments, vocals, and monitoring. We use Planning Center for all musical arrangements and service planning. We currently produce weekly church online for our online campus, host weekly worship service outdoors and will livestream when worship services move back indoors.